Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Art



In our art option class we are learning about photography, we are looking at photomontage. Each one of us has created our own photomontage. We have also been learning about Hannah hoch who is a German artist that is best known for her artwork including her photomontage work.  We have been learning about this so we can learn new things about photography and create something creative. My photomontage I created was basically 3 different unusual sculptures.  Each image has different photo fragments that either have a face, hair or body that I have cropped out to make a new image.  My learning about photomontage or photography was very exciting because I created images by cutting , gluing, rearranging , and overlapping two or more images. And  my finished work looked kind of realistic. And I tried my best to be creative. I want the audience to comment on what they think about my work or how they feel about it



1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Rarotonga,
    Apologies for the late response to your post. I'm very pleased to read how you made your photomontage. You've identified our artist model and alerted readers to what you have with your image assembly. Ka pai! I see different expressions surprise, trance-like, and cheeky (tongue out) in each portrait. How do you interpret what you have created?

    ReplyDelete