Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Reflection Section

 In Social studies last week and this week we have made our own prezi about Turangawaewae, meaning places that are important to you.

On my prezi I had 6 important places, they were my

  1. Homeland 
  2. Church
  3. School
  4. Home
  5. Mall
  6. Movies
The reason why all these places are important to me is because they are either my favourite places to go or they are part of my religion & beliefs and they are very important to me. My homeland is Samoa, and that is a important place because I was born there and life was very different there to right now. Because my family are christian, church is a big priority so we go church every sunday, and its a family expectaion to go. School is a place where I can hang with my friends, and learn something new everyday. Home is also important because its a safe evorinment for me and my family. The mall is my favourite important place, because I can have some time away from home with friends, and I get to buy things for myself and feel good and also have fun. My last important place is the movies, not only is it fun to watch new movies on a big screen, but its a relax time for me, I love eating popcorn while watching a movie. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rarotonga, I really like your blog post about Turangawaewae. I really like how you talked in-depth of all the places that are important to you. Maybe next time you can put your Prezi slide show on here so that others can see. Other then that you did an amazing job and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete